Chores by Meme

Life is full of lessons that we learn from living and watching and doing. And part of learning is sharing what we learn with others.

Friday, August 14, 2009

cleaning goal for a princess

  • I am in the cleaning mode as I follow my friend here:
  • http://parentingconfessions.blogspot.com/
  • even being a princess does not keep your palace from
  • catching dust and dirt and all those things that
  • sneak in......like teen-age-rs.
  • I have a dresser hiding in my dining area that I
  • want to use as storage for dining things rather
  • than spare clothes that this princess may or may not
  • wear again
  • so my goal is to clean out those drawers and
  • use the dresser as I want too-
  • generally one does not have a dresser in the
  • dining room but this palace is small
  • and my grand daughter moved into as the second princess here
  • and alas there is no room for the spare dresser now
  • but now I can pop in those extra linens and things
  • and free another space else ware=
  • so tomorrow I will do drawer number 2 and 3
  • as drawer number one already holds Meme's
  • hair dryer and things as a teen age princess also
  • disturbs the palace bathroom
  • have fun for who ever is enjoying this blog
  • http://parentingconfessions.blogspot.com/
  • hugs from Meme

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck with the dresser. Last week I was busy cleaning out mine. I even folded my underwear, not my hubby's though. He'd think I was off my rocker.

    Have an awesome week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear meme... i like all of your blogs but i have been shying away from this one!
    i am such a pack rat and unorganized as far as the cupboards and closets are concerned,
    i really must mend my ways and do a little bit of clearing up here!
    you...dear friend put me to shame!
    i guess if i set myself to the chore, it will be very good therapy for my muscles.
    i think i had better give it a try!!!..love terry

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a widow - learning to walk one day at a time alone- I was blessed to have a wonderful hubby for nearly 42 years who I call papa on the blog- THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD-- HUGS, MEME